As a ServAssure dealer, we are happy to inform you of all the reasons why you should hire a dealer who is ServAssure Dealers certified. Read on to discover the history of the ServAssure program and the standards that were put in place to focus on achieving customer satisfaction.
The History of ServAssure
In 1998, the ServAssure program was established by 10 Delaware Valley HVAC companies who knew that an HVAC dealer network needed to be created and service standards had to be put in place for consumers. These 10 companies took real interviews from real consumers and discovered what it is homeowners are truly looking for when it comes to their HVAC servicing needs. From these interviews, they created the ServAssure Sweet 16 and other guidelines necessary to provide the best service for their clients.
You can sleep comfortably knowing that any work we do on your home comes with a 100% ServAssure Satisfaction guarantee. The ServAssure Dealer Network was also the first service group to require North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certification for all member technicians. Lastly, ServAssure aims to be a resource for their customers and answer any questions you have. With ServAssure, they don’t want you to feel like just another number. They strive to meet your needs and if you would like, you can even speak directly to the President of the company.
ServAssure Sweet 16 Standards
When the ServAssure program was established, 16 standards were put in place to ensure customers received the most from their HVAC company. The goal of these standards is to bring unmatched service and excellence to each and every job. You can feel confident that your technician is serving you in an honest and dedicated way. Below are the 16 standards all ServAssure members hold true to.
ServAssure Dealers must:
- Prove financial stability
- Offer 12-Month Money-Back Guarantee on System Installations
- Commit to the ServAssure Satisfaction Guarantee
- Provide Clear Flat-Rate Pricing
- Engage in consistent sales practices
- Adhere to strict employee standards
Field Technicians must:
- Undergo pre-employment testing
- Undergo post-employment testing
- Attend regular training through manufacturers and trade groups
- Be uniformed and carry company identification
- Confirm customer needs
- Diagnose problems
- Explain verbally to the customer and provide a written summary as well
- Present repair price from ServAssure flat-rate pricing book
- Complete repairs
- Present a service receipt to the customer after service is completed
With the ServAssure Dealer program, we are dedicated to giving you 100% satisfaction with our service. Through this program, our company is held accountable by other businesses, but can also be used as a resource of the trade. To us, you are not a number, you are our neighbor. Whatever your HVAC need may be, call on us to be there for you. We would love to put our ServAssure guarantee to work for you!