Your air conditioning alone does not satisfy humidity in your home. That stuffy, uncomfortable feeling you experience during the summer months is attributed to, not only heat, but humidity as well.
How does a dehumidifier work?
Dehumidifiers are easily installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system. With a whole house dehumidifier, humid air is pulled through return ducts where moisture is removed and then redistributed as dry air. It works alongside your air conditioning system to balance the humidity levels in your home. A dehumidifier can also work independently on cooler fall days where air conditioning may not be needed.
What are the benefits of having a dehumidifier in my home around Lancaster?
- Decreased household allergens – moist air can encourage the growth of mold, bacteria, and dust mites
- Reduce musty odors and smells
- Reduced condensation in the home (wet stains on your walls or ceiling)
- Deter mold and mildew growth
- Eliminate sticky, “sweaty” floors
- Save money in the summer months – feel cooler at a higher thermostat setting
- Better sleep – no clammy skin or stuffiness in the air
- Lancaster Dehumidification you can count on!
Ultimate home comfort is achieved when you can control the temperature as well as humidity. Take control of your home comfort with a whole house dehumidifier.
Please call Lancaster’s RSC Heating & Air Conditioning at 717-299-3914 for a free in-home estimate.