Fall is the perfect time to get that new Air Conditioning system you’ve been dreaming of. Although this timing may seem atypical to what you’d expect there are actually a lot of benefits to replacing your system now. Waiting until next year can cost you more and with how the weather has been in Lancaster County these past few years you may even need you’re AC in November!
Time to Replace?
At the end of the summer season you should know the type of shape your air conditioning system is in. If you spent the summer seeing an increase in energy costs or had several repairs that seemed to be too frequent then it may be time to look into a new system. Other signs that it’s time to replace include unusual sounds, smells, and a change in indoor comfort. If you’re seeing a large temperature difference between rooms or floors, then it’s definitely time to replace your system.
We suggest looking back at this past summer and determining your level of comfort. Were you constantly sweating and seeking another fan? Or did you system have trouble adjusting to your needs? These are both signs of the slow death of an HVAC system and you’re going to want to look at replacements soon.
We suggest looking to see if you have any remaining warranty on the equipment which can help cover replacement costs before you replace the system. As well as determining how much longer you’re going to be staying in the house. If your family is growing and you will be house shopping soon then perhaps a new system is not right. But if you see yourselves staying in your current home for years to come then fall is the perfect time to switch!
The cost of any sort of new HVAC system always goes up January 1st without fail so purchasing a system before then can save you money down the road. There are really no “off-seasons” when it comes to heating and cooling systems. So if you’re hoping to hold out for a Black Friday sale you may be disappointed. Most manufacturers specials are available all year round and utility rebates and tax credits are too!
At RSC we always offer a variety of financing options to help you get the new system you need. Our current offers can help you find what works for your house and family including:
- Up to $1,900.00 in instant rebates on qualifying Carrier equipment through November 30, 2016.
- Up to $400.00 rebate from Mitsubishi on qualifying systems through November 15, 2016.
- Various utility rebates available depending upon the equipment purchased, (PPL, Met Ed, Peco)
- Tax Credit 25C for up to $500 on qualifying HVAC systems through December 31, 2016.
- Uncapped tax credit of 30% on qualifying geothermal installations through December 31, 2016.
- Special Financing of qualifying Carrier and Mitsubishi systems – 0%-36 months with equal monthly payments.
- Special Financing options on any purchase over $500.00 with various rates and terms.
- No Hassle Financing through Microf
- Extended 5 year labor warranty on the installation of a Kohler Stand-by generator through October 31, 2016.
So don’t wait if you need a new system, give our team a call to discuss wat we can do for your family.