2018 Carrier President’s Award Recipient.
RSC Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be an eight time national Carrier President’s Award winner – one of Carrier’s highest honors for its dealers. Each year, the President’s Award is presented to an elite group of Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers who exemplify Carrier’s model for operational excellence, leadership, business effectiveness, industry expertise, and delivering the best in cutting edge technology to consumers. RSC Heating & Air Conditioning is continually committed to service excellence and unparalleled customer care. Moreover, we strive to go above and beyond the call of duty with a solid, customer-focused work ethic.
We Know What Home Comfort Feels Like.
For over 25 years, RSC Heating & Air Conditioning has specialized in total comfort solutions for residential homes and light commercial dwellings. Through our process of listening and evaluating customers’ individual needs, we formulate a custom engineered and detailed plan to deliver energy efficient, safe, reliable heating and air conditioning solutions. We also specialize in detailed service repair, preventative maintenance, water treatment, cooling service, and indoor air quality solutions.
We have been serving our clients in the following counties since 1988: Lancaster; Dauphin; Lebanon; York; Berks; and Chester Counties.
The RSC Difference
- Custom engineered systems designed to meet the specific needs of your home.
- Extraordinary product application, knowledge and experience.
- A business with integrity that cares about their customers.
- Detailed and comprehensive proposals given with every estimate.
- Flat rate, no surprise pricing on all service, maintenance and installation.
- Experienced NATE (North American Technician Excellence) Certified technicians to make quick and accurate repairs.
- Technicians will always arrive in a company vehicle, dressed in an RSC uniform with a company identification badge.
- Our technicians will always wear carpet protectors on their shoes to keep from tracking any debris and dirt inside your home, and it is our promise to treat your home as if it were our own, protecting your furniture, floors and walls from stains, scuffs, and scrapes.
- We are committed to your complete satisfaction. Should you need us for any reason, we are available for you 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Instant Manufacturer and ServAssure rebates for system installation. No waiting to get your money back.
- 24 Month Money Back Guarantee with the installation of a new Carrier complete home comfort system.
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
Becoming a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer is no easy achievement. Only expert heating and air conditioning dealers that meet Carrier Corporation’s highest standards including technical expertise, best business practices, and quality customer service earn the CFAD distinction.
Eight Time Carrier President’s Award Recipient
For the past eight years we have been recognized by Carrier Corporation with the highest honor given nationally to its dealer base. We exemplify Carrier’s model for operational excellence, leadership, business effectiveness, industry expertise, and delivering the best in cutting edge technology to our customers.
ServAssure is a tri-state organization of independent contractors who work together to provide the highest level of service to their customers. Our goal is to bring together new ideas, upgrade service methods, provide easy to understand product information, offer customer promotions, reach local organizations, and offer user friendly information on our website.
NATE Certified North American Technician Excellence
Is an independent, third party organization that develops and promotes excellence in the installation and service of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment by recognizing high-quality industry technicians through voluntary testing and certification. Our technicians have passed the rigorous testing necessary to qualify as NATE Certified Technicians.
Certified Comfort Consultant
A Certified Comfort Consultant completes an intensive, advanced training program in the design of customized comfort systems to ensure customer satisfaction.
Healthy Air Experts
Healthy Air Experts are trained to recognize and recommend solutions to indoor air quality issues such as mold, mildew, pollen, allergens, pet dander, odor control and VOC’s.
Contact our team to learn more about our experience as a Lancaster Repair Company and Lancaster Carrier Dealer.