At RSC Heating & Air, we are prioritizing the health and safety of our customers and employees during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our team is closely monitoring incoming COVID-19 news and information as it pertains to Lancaster, York, Lebanon, and other surrounding areas.
The CDC has released many tips to help protect yourself and your family from the spread of Coronavirus Disease, including:
- Washing your hands often for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces that are touched multiple times per day
Reports indicate that COVID-19 is primarily spread through person-to-person contact or through droplets expelled from coughing and sneezing. It has also been reported, however, that the virus can survive in the air for a few hours. Therefore, replacing your HVAC filters, which remove harmful air particles, can also help.
During this time, RSC Heating & Air is operational and committed to providing the same high-quality HVAC and air filter installation services and repairs to the Lancaster, PA region.
We understand that you and your family’s health is of the utmost importance. That’s why we are taking every precaution to protect the health of our clients and staff.
Our HVAC technicians have been instructed to:
- Eliminate close person-to-person contact (i.e., no handshakes)
- Wash their hands upon arrival at your home
- Disinfect surfaces touched during service calls
- Stay home or see a medical professional if they are feeling sick or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, and shortness of breath)
If you require HVAC service, air filter replacements, or would like to know more about our policies and procedures during this time, please contact RSC Heating & Air today. A member of our team will answer your questions in detail.
Additionally, if you are feeling ill, please contact RSC to reschedule HVAC service calls and repairs to a future date.